The following documentation is required from all 学生 wishing to live on campus at 布雷西亚大学. Students must complete all forms and documentation and return it to the Office of 居住生活 in order for a room to held in their name. Forms may be submitted to the Office of 居住生活 through U.S. 邮件:Melissa Scuderi, 住宿生活主任, 布雷西亚大学, 弗雷德里卡街717号, 欧文斯伯勒, 肯塔基州, 42301, 传真:270.686.4324，或电邮: (电子邮件保护).
Students wishing to commute from home must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- For the entire period in question, the student must live with his/her parents or court-appointed legal guardian and commute from a distance no greater than 50 miles;
- The student is a veteran with one or more years of active service;
- The student is 23 years of age or older at the time of admittance;
- 这个学生结婚了. Students with plans to marry during the time they are required to live on campus will be required to live on-campus up to the date of the wedding.
- The student is the legal custodial parent or court-appointed custodial guardian of a minor, 孩子, 或孩子;
- The student has previously lived on campus for eight (8) consecutive semesters.
Students meeting one or more of these eligible criteria and wishing to commute must complete an Off-Campus Verification Form.